Saturday, October 17, 2015

The Golden Season Layout - Guest Designer - Jessika Lundman

Hello Everyone

Today we have a super duper special Guest Designer - Jessika Lundman! ;-) A warm welcome to Jessika! ;-)



Here's a little about this amazing creator! ;-)


"Hi!
My name is Jessika and I live in the very north of Sweden. I live here with my boyfriend and our two sons. 
I have been scrapping since 2006 and have had a wonderful scrapping journey so far! I started out doing cards and small baby albums for peoples birthdays and such and has since then grown immensely. I now mostly do mixed media layouts. Putting paints and color on a white background is pure joy for me :D I just love to get messy! I also love contrasts. That is usually why I work on white and black backgrounds.
You can see more of my work on my blog


Jessika created this beautiful and fabulous page! ;-)


Let's get a closer look...




The richness and the earthy colours of this page are just fabulous! ;-)

Thanks so much Jessika for Guest Designing for us! ;-)

Please pop over to Jessika's blog to see more of her stunning work! ;-)

So now to remind you of the mood board and hopefully inspire you to play along!


Use the colours orange, brown and gold.  Incorporate layers of leaves in your project!

This month prizes are:
1st Prize
 Set of chipboards by Creative Embellishments

Random Prize
Special Kit prepared by our sweet DT member Marie
Make sure you visit her blog http://www.createwithoutlimits.com/


Sponsor:
Creative Embellishments is a family owned company created by Michael & Nicolle Kramer, a husband & wife team, designing & manufacturing unique, high quality chipboard, wood, rubber stamps & fair products since 2013. We offer fun, inspiring products to add to any project! We are expending into other product lines such as acrylic & stencil embellishments SOON. We also custom cut for individual orders & have a wholesale store for retailers, kit clubs & classes.

You have until 31st October to upload your projects!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page and congrats on guest designing! Beautiful take on the moodboard!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...