Saturday, October 31, 2015

Monarch by Mandy

Happy Hello Berry71Bleu Fans!
 
Mandy here popping in to share my take on this month's "Leaves in Layers" challenge and I thought it's a perfect time to create something "Autumn" inspired! 
Well I didn't actually layer leaves but I layered the beautiful diamond shaped chippies supplied by Creative Embellishments "click here" - This month's  design team sponsor! Thank you!
I added stamp work in the shape of diamonds - A very COOL stamp from "Creative Embellishments"  I just dab my finger in the paint and tap it against the stamp....If I get too much paint on the stamp I put the excess on used paper....I didn't add paper or fabric leaves but I did add some to the left of the page using a bright yellow paint....
 
 
 The beautiful moodboard below shows lush leaves full of rich colors!
I wanted to incorporate the below colors in to my project .....I can't believe October is almost over!
 


 Creative Embellishments is sponsoring the design team this month with some gorgeous chipboard, rubber stamps and more...... 

Check out the fab prizes below!! 

1st Prize
 Set of chipboards by Creative Embellishments


Random Prize
Special Kit prepared by our sweet DT member Marie
Make sure you visit her blog http://www.createwithoutlimits.com/

Sponsor:

Creative Embellishments is a family owned company created by Michael & Nicolle Kramer, a husband & wife team, designing & manufacturing unique, high quality chipboard, wood, rubber stamps & fair products since 2013. We offer fun, inspiring products to add to any project! We are expending into other product lines such as acrylic & stencil embellishments SOON. We also custom cut for individual orders & have a wholesale store for retailers, kit clubs & classes.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...