Friday, October 30, 2015

Loveable Layout by Kay


Hello fellow Berry71Bleu fans!  Kay here with my interpretation of this month's challenge.

This would be my son last year for Halloween--he was an owl!  :-)


This is the fabulous Autumn themed mood board created by our very own Marie.  It's full of earth tone colors that define Autumn--Autumn is my favorite season--so I enjoyed this mood board very much & found it quite inspirational!  The challenge is: Use the colors orange, brown and gold. Incorporate layers of leaves in your project.



I've used a couple of chipboard pieces from one of our main sponsors this month--Creative Embellishments.  The star seen in this screen shot is by them.

To give all my chipboard that shimmery effect--I first painted them with white gesso, once dry they were painted with red/orange acrylic paint & finally they were all heat embossed with Star Dust transparent embossing powder by Stampendous.  It's my go-to method for adding a shimmery texture to my chipboard.

I've stored my journaling/thoughts into the rolled up scroll seen in this screen shot as well.


The chipboard title is by Creative Embellishments.



The design of this page is based on a sketch from 'The Nifty Pixel'.  I thoroughly enjoy sketches from this site & find them as a great jump start to my mojo when I'm stumped on a design for my pages.

Now onto the prizes for this month!
This month prizes are:
1st Prize
 Set of chipboards by Creative Embellishments


Random Prize
Special Kit prepared by our sweet DT member Marie
Make sure you visit her blog http://www.createwithoutlimits.com/


Sponsor:

Creative Embellishments is a family owned company created by Michael & Nicolle Kramer, a husband & wife team, designing & manufacturing unique, high quality chipboard, wood, rubber stamps & fair products since 2013. We offer fun, inspiring products to add to any project! We are expending into other product lines such as acrylic & stencil embellishments SOON. We also custom cut for individual orders & have a wholesale store for retailers, kit clubs & classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...