Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year and WELCOME to our new Design Team

Happy New Year friends! We wish you a blessed, healthy, and successful 2013...

It's time to announce our new Design Team for Berry71bleu...






My name is Agnieszka but in the scrapbooking world I go by Bellaidea. 
I scrapbook for many reasons: to preserve memories, to make my kids remember I always care about them, to have MY time when I need it, to keep in touch with all my scrap-friends all over the world. My style is ecletic, partly romantic with a touch of whimsy. I like to use lace, chipbords, doilies, turned corners, fussy cutting etc but never forget the most important is the photo and a story.
I love experimenting and trying out new techniques when I create a new page. I`m into misting, stamping, stitching, handcutting, distressing and layering. I also like editing photos. I like layouts with one photo the most, sometimes I just add 1-2 small ones. A 12x12 is my favorite size. I love challenges and every now and again challenges likes me:)
Sometimes I hide my journaling when it`s very personal...
I design for several websites and manufactures. I also collect all kind of items for altering. 
I was very lucky  in  2011 I had about 20 pages published and  have new ones  accepted for publication.
I miss teaching a lot so it`s something I want to start again in 2013. I`m open for propositions:)

You can visit me anytime!
I know Berry 71 for a long time and I`m so happy and thankful for this stunning oportunity to design for Marivic.








Hello, I am Anupama Choudary from India. I am 39 and married to an actor. Even though I did my Masters in Business Administration and trained in Interior Design, I am happy to be a stay-at-home mom to Saanvi (7) & Karishnu (5). I found my true calling as a scrapbooker after I started to experiment with mixed-media.I have my own home studio, Once Upon A Time, and make artist-edition scrapbooks & frames on order for local clients. I am honored to be on this design team and working with the beautiful Berry71bleu tags.  You can visit me at www.scrapbooksfromindia.com






My name is Karla but I'm better known as Kay--a nickname I rec'd in college & it simply stuck.  I've loved arts/crafts my whole life.  I've been drawing since the first time I picked up my first crayon.  However, it wasn't until 2007 that I discovered scrapbooking & haven't looked back since.  Scrapbooking provides a means for me to release my artsy side & to document my life in order to pass down to future generations.  Along the way, I also discovered the art of stamping--I tend to stamp my own backgrounds & create my own designs.  I also enjoy doing the occasional altered art.  I've altered wooden frames, wooden boxes, mini albums & have done a couple of canvases.  By day, I'm a senior level Quality Analyst working for a Fortune 100 global company. By night--the crafter in me comes out.

I'm married to a great guy that puts up with & supports my scrapbook & crafting addiction!  I have one son & a small fur-baby by the name of Toby--both my boys are my little rays of sunshine.  I'm looking forward to working with Berry71Bleu & to hopefully provide innovative inspiration to some of you along this new creative journey! To see more of my work or to learn more about me, please feel free to visit my blog: www.kayskreativekorner.blogspot.com






Hi! I'm Marilyn Rivera and I live in Puerto Rico, a tropical island in the Caribbean. I live with my husband, Israel, and my two teenagers, Alexander and Paola Sofia. I started in this hobby 5 years ago and I fell in love with it immediately, It's a therapy for me!

I'm a fashion designer so during the day I'm surrounded by fabrics, sewing machines, threads and dress forms and when I'm not playing with fabrics, I'm playing with papers. I love to create!

In my pages you will see a lot of techniques that I use for my dressmaking, such as pleating or draping. I love mixing papers with fabrics, mediums. lace, feathers, paint, and pearls . I think my style is like a "modern shabby chic" with lots of layers, distress, textures and dimension .


Thank you for stopping by and we hope that you will visit us regularly and be inspired with our talented team' creations.

Don't forget that we are still having a DT Coordinator Call. Visit this 
LINK for more information.

8 comments:

  1. Oooh! Gorgeous team....all wonderful scrappers. Looking forward to seeing all your creations, girls:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great team!! Can't wait to see what they create!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`m very happy to design fo Berry 71 Bleu this year in such a talented company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the team members--very inspiring group!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing Team!! congrats to all the amazing ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the new DT members!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies for your support!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...