Monday, July 04, 2011

New Challenge at Bird is the Word~HOPE

Hi, I'm back again. Happy 4th of July! Enjoy your day and I hope it's filled with lots of fun, yummy barbecues, cool watermelon, colorful shaved ice, delightful strawberry pies, and of course have fun watching the spectacular fireworks tonight.

Here is the new challenge over at BIRD IS THE WORD. The challenge this time is to use the word "HOPE" with your project. You can do a LO, card, or any altered item as long as you incorporate the word to your project. The winner will receive a fabulous kit from our sponsor TIDBITZ IN TIME. Submission will close at midnight Central Time 7/31. Pls. follow the link to the website and attach your project on the sidebar following the link HERE.

Here's DT project using the word "HOPE"


This is a LO of my son Joshua at a beach in Roatan. My kids love the water so much and it is a great pleasure for me just to watch them have fun in the water.


I used Crate Paper Toy box Collection. I found a bunch of loose toys (I step on them all the time) and added them to the page.


I used one of my tags to add another embellishment to the page.


I put the page on the shadowbox. It is too bulky to put in an album.


Here is the sketch that Nadia provided which you can use if you want.


Thank you..I hope to see you there!

6 comments:

  1. Another Awesome Creation Marivic!!! love your Tag & all the other Embellishments on this Layout.....
    Also Cute photo too!!
    Enjoy your Week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! this is amazing!! I love your design and eye for detail - gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW gorgeous page Marivic.. love the fab layered details and gorgeous embellies and your tag looks amazing!! :))) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely chunky layout Marivic - sure your son must be so proud of it! Hope you enjoyed your weekend & you are less stressed now you have more DT help :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow,this is cool!!beautiful work!
    Have a nice day!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page! I love that you put his toys right on the LO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...