Friday, June 10, 2011

June Guest Design Team Members

When I was looking for DT members a couple of months ago, unfortunately, I couldn't possibly make everyone DT members. There were some that stood out and I asked them if they would join berry71bleu's design team for the month of June. I am so happy that they accepted. Our Guest DT members for this month are 2 very talented ladies: Aymee and Michelle.

Aymee G. from Pennsylvania


"Hi everyone! My name is Aymee Gandy, but many may know me as 'Southernbellescrapper.' I am 27 years old and originally from a small town in Alabama. I currently reside in Pennsylvania with my wonderful husband of almost 9 years, Brandon. I am a homemaker, or domestic diva as I like to say, and Brandon works for the railroad. At the present, we do not have any children, but would like to start a family soon. I have been scrapbooking about 5 years. I love, love, LOVE to scrapbook! I enjoy creating layouts, cards, altered art, home decor', and sketches. Scrapbooking is my favorite thing to do and I try to scrap at least once every other day or so. I do have my own blog and I'd love for you to come by for a visit. My blog is called A Scraphappy Southernbelle. When I am not scrapbooking, I enjoy cooking, decorating my home, traveling, reading, watching old movies, and spending time with my family. I am so excited and very thankful to have the opportunity to be a guest design team member for Berry 71 Bleu. It is such an honor!"

Here are Aymee's work:
For my first project, I created an altered frame for my husband. The name of the project is "Sugarpie Honeybunch, You Know That I Love You!" The project was inspired by the song that includes the lyrics I put onto the frame using various alphabet stickers. I used some of the supplies you sent me along with one of your gorgeous tags. The tag is located on the lower left hand side.


For my second project, I created an easel card entitled 'U R Sublime.'

Michelle H. from Texas


Hi! I am Michelle Hodges and I live in South Texas. I’m a SAHM to our 6.5 year old daughter. When I’m not scrapping I enjoy spending time with family, being outdoors, Church activities, and traveling. Some of our favorite outdoor activities are going to the Beach, hiking, bird watching, and driving around in the golf cart.
I started scrapbooking fourteen years ago and four years ago I started getting more involved in scrapbooking by joining in on online Scrapbooking sites.
My scrapbooking style is shabby-chic, artsy, simple with clean lines and some vintage. My style changes depending on what products I’m using and the kind of project I’m working on. I feel I’m very versatile when I scrap because I enjoy creating altered and Mixed Media projects, trying new techniques, and working with the latest new products.
Some of my favorite Scrapbook manufacturers are Sassafras Lass, Cosmo Cricket, Jenni Bowlin, Graphic 45, Pink Paislee, and Webster’s Pages!
I look forward to getting to know each of you!

Here are Michelle's projects:


I used Echo Park Be Mine collection for the papers and paper embellishments. The rhinestones I used Prima in black.
The Muslim ribbon, doily, chipboard heart, and tickets are from my stash.
I thought this paper went perfect with your tag because of the colors!


"Friends" Wall Hanging.
Pls. visit Michelle's Blog By Clicking HERE

I would sincerely like to thank Aymee and Michelle for their beautiful projects using my tags. We hope to see more of their work. Please visit their blogs and be inspired by their creativity.

6 comments:

  1. Wow these projects are gorgeosu girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, your projects are absolutely beautiful! I feel honored to be guest designing with you! :)

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I love what both girls have done here - great job - I am so excited to get mine - squeal!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your blog. Thanks for visit my blog! I am your new follower too. Good Luck with your new GDs.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both beautiful creations! Nice to see you here Michelle..:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...